Process Of Australia Student Visa

& Admission

Best Student Visa Consultants in Springvale, Melbourne

Are you looking for an Australian student visa? Home to more than 40+ universities offering over 22,000 courses, Australia is a popular destination for students. If you are planning to apply to an Australian university, then you must also obtain an Australian student visa. For those students already in Australia, the only option to continue to stay in Australia is to apply for a graduate visa 485 under a graduate work stream, post-study work stream, second post-study work stream visa or replacement stream.

Visalink Solutions is among the premier Australian visa consultants and application assistance providers in Springvale, Melbourne. We offer comprehensive student visa services to all applicants at affordable rates. Being MARA registered, we provide honest assessments as per government guidelines, regulations and rules.

Criteria for Getting a Student Visa

There are several prerequisites to be fulfilled before one receives a student visa – subclass 500. This is a single visa category, since July 2016, under which all aspirants should apply, irrespective of the course type, duration, category or sector.Please be aware that this is a temporary visa category and you need to apply with all relevant documents. To apply for this, the applicant must:
  • Be a genuine temporary entrant
  • Have a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
  • Have adequate finances to pay for fees, travel and stay in Australia
  • Have adequate scores that show English proficiency in any of the tests – IELTS, TOEFL iBT, PTE and CAE
  • Have adequate Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of your stay in Australia
  • Meet the health and character requirements

Why Do You Need Australia Student Visa Services by Visalink Solutions?

The entire application process can be done online. The Department of Home Affairs website has all relevant details for filing the visa process. However, students and their parents rarely have the time to go through it all and apply on its basis.

More importantly, the individual guidance and support that Visalink Solutions’ study visa consultants provide are invaluable in applying for a student work visa. We also ensure that your application is complete and has all the supporting documentation to ensure speedy processing. Moreover, our team helps in applying for additional visas for your family members. These can be filed alongside the visa application for the main applicant with the correct documentation.

Has your visa application been declined? At Visalink Solutions, our experts can file an appeal with the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT). These appeals need to be filed usually within 28 days of rejection unless specified otherwise, so contact us now.

Free Assessment

Visalink Solutions is the Leading Student Visa Consultants in Australia

Visalink Solutions is among reliable student visa services providers in Australia. With our experienced visa consultants and lawyers, we provide comprehensive assistance for student visas, migration and permanent residency. Our team is familiar with the fine print of law and nuances that are crucial to obtaining a visa. We keep abreast of all changes in migration laws and regulations to ensure that each application we file on behalf of our clients is 100% compliant.

Here are the several advantages of engaging Visalink Solutions for your student immigration visa for students:

  • Range of visa services
  • 100% guidance
  • Personalised assistance
  • Quick turnaround time
  • Documents assistance
  • Liaison with immigration authorities
  • Honest assessments
  • MARA registered
  • Fair pricing

Do you have any queries or want an honest assessment of your visa application? Email us your details at To speak to our expert or to book a consultation with our visa specialists in Springvale, Melbourne, call us on 03 9574 2770 or 0412 275 958. Give yourself a head start and call us today!

Get In Touch! Complete the form below and one of our experts will reply to you shortly