Australian Partner Visa Specialists in Springvale, Melbourne
The Australian partner visa allows you to visit and live with your partner in Australia. Your de-facto partner, or fiancé/fiancée must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen. The couple visa allows you to live, study, and work in Australia for the duration of the visa and later apply for a permanent partner visa.
Visalink Solutions, in Springvale, Melbourne, is the leading service provider for a partner or de facto visa. Our specialists help you apply for this visa should you wish to live with your partner in Australia. They also assist you in filing a prospective marriage visa, if you want to come and marry your fiancé here.
The de facto partner or spouse visa is one of the most popular and common among migrants who wish to settle with their partners in Australia. However, before applying for the same, you need to check the eligibility criteria and requirements, and collect all supporting documentation to ensure that the application is not declined.
What Are the Different Types of Partner Visa Categories?
Whether you are in Springvale or anywhere in Melbourne, selecting the right visa category is the first and most important step. Please read the criteria and eligibility conditions for each category in detail on the Department of Home Affairs website or consult your agent. Here are the various categories under which you can apply for a partner visa.
- Temporary partner visa (Subclass 820): You can apply for an 820 visa if you have a spouse or de-facto partner who is an Australian citizen, a permanent residency holder, or an eligible New Zealand citizen. You need to show proof of cohabitation and the genuineness of the relationship. You need various documentary evidence including but not limited to your financial records, proof of cohabitation, letters and bills, social media interaction, etc. This temporary visa gives you the right to live, study, and work in Australia with multiple entries and exits. This also paves the way for a permanent visa.
- Permanent partner visa (Subclass 801): You can apply for an 801 visa if you are a holder of the temporary 820 visa and have completed the designated period for the same. You should have a spouse or de-facto partner who is an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen and should attach the required documentation with your application to show the seriousness of your relationship. With the 801 permanent partner visa, you can stay permanently in Australia, and study and work without restriction. This visa also allows you to apply for Australian citizenship later.
- Prospective marriage visa (Subclass 300): Those intending to marry their fiancé/fiancée can come to Australia after obtaining a Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300). You must be residing outside Australia while applying for a prospective marriage visa. After marriage, you can apply for a permanent visa. The subclass 300 visa is granted for either 9 or 15 months. You must marry your fiancé within the validity period.
The Procedure of Applying for a Spouse or De Facto Partner Visa
- Step 1: Choose the visa category applicable to you
- Step 2: Find out all information about the category from the Department of Home Affairs website or consult your agent.
- Step 3: Collect all documents, including financial statements, proof of cohabitation, Form 888 – which is a third-party declaration in support of your relationship, health and character documents, personal identity documents, other evidence of the relationship etc.
- Step 4: Apply online for your visa.
- Step 5: Furnish more information as and when requested by the immigration department.
- Step 6: Wait for the immigration department’s decision.
Visalink Solutions – The Best Australian Partner Visa Agent
Are you feeling confused or overwhelmed? You are not alone. Most applicants find the Australian partner visa application process tedious and stressful. And if you submit an incomplete application or furnish insufficient information, your visa may be delayed or declined.
Visalink Solutions offers stress-free visa application assistance at the best prices. We are based out of Springvale, Melbourne, and are a leading Australian immigration consultancy. Contact our visa experts and let them assist you in filing an error-free application. We also liaison with the immigration department and give you regular updates on the progress of your application. As a MARA-registered visa agent, we provide you with an honest assessment, and fair pricing without any compromise.