Business Visa Consultant in Springvale, Melbourne
Australia is considered a land of opportunities. Every year, thousands of immigrants become part of the vibrant and migrant-friendly culture of this country. You can come to Australia as an entrepreneur with a business visa and set up a new business or take over an existing business. You can contribute to the Australian economy, make good profits and enjoy life in a country with one of the highest standards of living in the world.
Visalink Solutions offers exclusive business visa services in Springvale, Melbourne. Our expert visa consultants help you apply for a business visa under the right category based on your eligibility, requirements, and government regulations. We liaison with the immigration department and update you on your application status.
Understanding Different Australia Business Visa Categories
As a business owner or an entrepreneur who wishes to set up any kind of business enterprise or invest in Australia, you need to apply under the correct category with correct documentation. Some of business visa categories that you can apply under are:
- Business innovation stream: The business innovation visa is recommended if you are planning to invest in an existing business or are planning to start a new business. For this short term business visa, you need to be nominated by an Australian state or territory and you should be below 55 years of age. You should also hold the required qualifications and relevant or suitable business history. After completing the duration of this small business owner visa, you become eligible to apply for permanent residency.
- Investor stream: Apply for this visa if you are willing to invest AUD 2.5 million in a business enterprise. This 5-year visa allows you to live and run a legitimate business in Australia without restrictions. You need a nomination by an Australian State or a regional territory agency to apply for this visa. For other conditions regarding the business and investment, check the Department of Home Affairs’ website or reach out to our team at Visalink Solutions.
- Significant investor stream: You need to invest AUD 5 million to qualify for this category. Moreover, you also need a nomination by the Territory or State government or Austrade to be eligible.
- Business innovation extension stream: You can apply for this visa after you have been on the business innovation stream for at least 3 years. This visa can allow you to stay in the country for up to 6, 7 or 8 years post the date of grant of your Business Innovation and Investment visa.
- Significant Investor extension stream: This visa allows you to extend your stay in Australia for a period of 4 years. You also need a nomination by a Territory or State government agency or Austrade to apply for this visa.
- Premium Investor stream: You need to make a minimum investment of AUD15 million to apply for this premium category. The investment that you make can be in a business enterprise or philanthropic activities. Moreover, you also need a nomination by Austrade to apply for a premium investor stream visa.
- Entrepreneur stream: This category is suitable if you have a start-up or you are an early-stage entrepreneur. This 5-year visa can be applied for after you have been nominated by a State or Territory government agency.
- Permanent visas: You can apply for a permanent business owner visa (subclass 892) after you have been running a legitimate business in Australia for a minimum of 2 years. If you have invested in Australia for a minimum of 4 years, you can apply for an investor visa (subclass 891), which is another permanent visa category.
Visalink Solutions - The Best Business Visa Services in Springvale, Melbourne
Our name has become the hallmark of trust and respect over the years for every type of visa services and application assistance. At Visalink Solutions, our business visa experts are focussed on providing our clients with accurate information, quality guidance and fair assessment. We understand that no two cases are alike and every applicant’s requirements are different. Our business visa consultants in Springvale, Melbourne, work with you on a one-on-one basis to streamline the whole process.
Here is why we are amongst the top business visa consultancies in Australia:
- Highly knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Full-stack visa and migration consultancy
- Guidance and paperwork assistance
- Liaison with the immigration department
- Quick turnaround times
- Regular updates
- Fair pricing
For a free assessment, email us your documents today at firstname.lastname@example.org. Speak to our agents or book a consultation with a business visa expert in Springvale, Melbourne by calling us on 03 9574 2770 or 0412 275 958. Our commitment is best-in-class service and guaranteed results.