Australian Business and Partner Visa Service Provider in Point Cook

There are various reasons people want to visit or migrate to Australia. Whatever the purpose of your visit may be, at Visalink Solutions, we have an expert team of migration consultants in Point Cook to help you obtain a visa. With several years of experience and in-depth knowledge of the Australian visa and immigration process, our visa immigration consultants guide and help you file a complete application.

Australian Business Visa: Do you want to start a new business or take over an existing business in Australia? You can now become a part of the Australian dream by investing and running a business in the country. There is a wealth of opportunities for enterprising businessmen in one of the world’s largest and fast-growing economies. Our experts will help you apply for a business innovation and investment (provisional) visa (subclass 188), as per your eligibility and requirements. You can apply under these streams:

  • Business Innovation visa stream
  • Investor stream
  • Significant Investor stream
  • Premium Investor stream
  • Entrepreneur stream
Speak to our expert in business visa services who can guide you through the whole application process.

Australian Partner Visa: Do you want to join your spouse, fiancé or de-facto partner in Australia? We provide quick and stress-free visa application services to apply for partner visas under subclass 801 and subclass 820. You also get complete guidance on documentation, such as proof of cohabitation, financial records, and other supporting evidence that shows the genuineness of your relationship. These are crucial documents to the visa, so any flawed or incomplete documentation can lead to rejection or delay.

Partner visa, or Australian spouse visa, as it is popularly known, also requires sponsorship by your partner who must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen. We will help you at every step of the temporary partner visa application and a subsequent permanent partner visa.

Student Visa and Skill Visa Services for Australia:

Here are some things you should know about student and skilled visas:

  • Student visa: Do you want to study in a top university or educational institution in Australia? Do you already have the Certificate of Enrolment (CoE) from the university? The next step is to apply for a student visa (subclass 500). Apart from being a genuine entrant with the intention to study in Australia, you also need to furnish proof of your ability to pay the fee, living expenses and the cost of travel. You need proficiency in the English language with any of the recognised tests like TOEFL, IELTS, iBT, PTE, and CAE. Moreover, you should have adequate health cover for the entire duration of your stay in Australia.
  • Skilled visa and work visa: If you have the sponsorship of a business, you can apply for a skilled-based visa. This is designed to overcome the shortage of skilled labour in various categories. Your occupation must be on the Medium and long-term strategic skills list (MLTSSL) or the Short-term skilled occupation list (STSOL) to be eligible.

You will also be tested for your skill in the occupation. Our skill visa services are here to help you with this application. There are various types and categories of skilled temporary visas and skilled permanent visas you can apply for as per your eligibility and sponsorship.

Some of the common visa types are:
  • Employer nominated scheme (subclass 186)
  • Skilled employer-sponsored regional (subclass 494)
  • Designated area migration agreement (DAMA) visa
  • Temporary activity visa (subclass 408)
  • Training visa (subclass 407)

Temporary visa: Nearly all categories of visas are awarded temporarily before the applicant becomes eligible for permanent residency. This includes student visa, parent visa, partner visa, business visa, and skill visa.

Family visa and visitor visa: A family or relative visa allows you to visit your family member already living in Australia. You need the sponsorship of an eligible Australian citizen or PR holder to obtain a family visa. Your sponsor may also be asked to submit a bond as a pre-condition.

Parent visa: The parent visa helps the parents of an Australian citizen or PR holder to spend quality time with their child and grandchildren in Australia. To be eligible for this visa, the child must have lived in Australia for at least 2 years and the applicant should meet character and health requirements.

Different types of parent visas that the applicant can apply for are:

  • Visitor visa (subclass 600)
  • Contributory parent (migrant) visa (subclass 143)
  • Contributory parent (temporary) visa (subclass 173)
  • Parent migrant visa (subclass 103)

To find out your eligibility and for a fair assessment of your visa, contact our visa expert today.

Do You Need to File an Appeal with the Administrative Appeals Tribunal or AAT?

Has your visa been declined because of an incomplete application, the wrong category, lack of supporting documents or any other reason? We can help. Our team of seasoned lawyers and visa experts can file an AAT appeal and represent you in the administrative appeals tribunal. Be sure to file an appeal within 28 days of visa application rejection or the days mentioned in the application.

Visalink Solutions - The Best Australian Visa Immigration Consultants

At Visalink Solutions, we have made it our mission to help eligible and interested migrants become part of the Australian dream. In the land of opportunities, every eligible migrant gets the chance to contribute to the growth of the country and live a comfortable life with one of the highest standards of living.

We are one of the top visa immigration consultants in Point Cook. Here’s why we are the preferred visa services provider for many migrants:

  • Experienced and knowledgeable staff
  • All visa applications
  • Comprehensive services
  • MARA registered
  • Honest assessment
  • Fair pricing
  • Fast turnaround time
  • Liaison with immigration authorities

For assessment of your visa application, send us the details and your documents at To speak to our expert or book a consultation, call us on 03 9574 2770 or 0412 275 958.

Get In Touch! Complete the form below and one of our experts will reply to you shortly