Visalink Solutions: Business and Skilled Visa Specialist in Nunawading
Are you looking to set up a new business in Australia? Perhaps you wish to invest in one, or even manage it? Maybe you are a skilled worker who wishes to work in Australia. Whatever the case may be, Visalink Solutions can help you! We have experienced migration consultants who can help you with all aspects of your visa application. Our team will assist you with the application process and make sure you have all the required documentation. In the rare event that your application is refused, we can also help you file an AAT appeal under the Administrative Appeals Tribunal Act. Simply put, if you wish to engage the best visa immigration consultants to deliver top-notch business visa services in Nunawading, we are it.
Who can apply for a business and skilled visa?
- Is invited to apply
- Is nominated by state or territory agency or Austrade
- Submits a SkillSelect expression of interest (EOI)
The applicant also needs to provide basic information about themselves, proposed business or skilled work, and English language proficiency. If you are applying for a business visa, you will need to provide additional information about your business plans, including evidence of your financial viability and business skills. For a skilled permanent visa, you will need to provide evidence of your qualifications and work experience. Once your EOI is submitted, you will be awarded a points score based on the information you provided. If you score high enough, you will receive an invitation to apply for a business innovation visa. The invitation will include instructions on how to complete the rest of the visa application process.
Popular Visa Services Offered by Visalink Solutions
- Business visa – A business visa allows the holder to conduct business activities in Australia.
- Skilled visa – This visa allows individuals to relocate to Australia and work under an approved employer.
- Student visa – Individuals who want to relocate or migrate to Australia for studies require an immigration student visa.
- Partner visa – It allows the partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen, to live in Australia temporarily or permanently.
- Visitor visa – This is a non-immigrant visa for people to enter Australia for travel, tourism, pleasure and medical treatment.
- Temporary visa – Temporary visas allow holders to enter Australia for a fixed period and engage in business, studies or work.
- Temporary protection visa – This visa is issued to refugees fleeing persecution and seeking asylum in another country.
- Family visa – Individuals can now visit or live with family members in Australia – temporarily or permanently – with the right family visa.
Why Choose Visalink Solutions as Your Visa Immigration Consultant in Nunawading?
If you’re looking for reliable migration consultants in Nunawading, look no further than Visalink Solutions. We have a team of experienced professionals who can help you with all aspects of your visa application, from start to finish. They will make sure that your application is complete and accurate to guarantee the best chance of success.
There are many reasons to choose us for business visa services. Firstly, we have a lot of experience with the Australian visa application process. As MARA registered agents, we know what it takes to get your application approved. Secondly, we are perfectly poised to offer all the help we can with local requirements. Thirdly, we offer free consultations so you can get all your questions answered.
Contact us today to learn more about our skill visa services or how we can help you with an AAT appeal. Call us on (03) 9574 2770 or 0412 275 958 to talk to our experts. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.