Trusted Migration Consultant for Business Visas in Noble Park

Australia offers a sea of opportunities for migrants. To travel, work, study, or live in Australia, you need to apply for the appropriate visa. Visalink Solutions is amongst reputable migration consultants in Noble Park that assists you with an Australian visa application.

Being MARA registered, we provide you with a comprehensive service to apply for a visa with all relevant documents. Do you find the Australian visa process complicated? Most applicants feel the same. You don’t need to stress anymore. Our expert advisors offer you 100% support and guidance during the process to ensure that your application is complete and error-free.

Expert Visa Immigration Consultants for Every Type of Visa

There are different types of visas that an applicant can go for, based on their eligibility and criteria. You can check the details of every visa type from the website of the Department of Home Affairs, Australia, or consult our agent for the same.

Here are some of the most commonly applied Australian Visa categories:

  • Business visa: Do you want to visit Australia for business or want to take over an existing business or set up a new business venture? We offer professional business visa services for all categories and regions of Australia. Our experts will help you identify the visa category you are eligible for, including the Investor stream visa and business innovation visa. The applicant needs to apply with all relevant documents, including the intent to invest, proof of investment and financial records as well as running a legitimate business.
  • Partner visa: An applicant should be in a de-facto relationship with an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen to apply for a partner visa. The applicant needs to first apply for a partner temporary visa (subclass 820). It is only after this and completing the required period of stay in Australia that the applicant is eligible for a permanent partner visa (subclass 801). You need to include financial records, proof of cohabitation as well as medical and character certificates along with other standard documents.
  • Student visa: To study at an Australian university, you need to apply for a student visa. For this, your educational institution must be registered and accredited. The application needs to include all relevant documents like Confirmation of enrolment (CoE), GTE personal statement, and English proficiency test scores. For more details about an immigration student visa, get in touch with our expert today.
  • Skilled visa: You are eligible to apply for this visa if you possess the skills required by the Australian economy. Your skill must be on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) and you should be sponsored by an eligible business. In most cases, you also need to go through a skill assessment test. This is a common category of temporary work visa that paves the way for a skilled permanent visa and Permanent Residency (PR) later. For expert skill visa services, consult our experienced visa agents.
  • Temporary visa: In almost all categories, you need to apply for a temporary visa before you become eligible for a permanent visa. In most cases, sponsorship by an Australian citizen or enterprise is required. The student or graduate student visas are exceptions, as university enrolment proof is essential.
  • Family visa: Eligible relatives of Australian citizens can apply for this visa category. The applicant needs sponsorship for this visa category and may be granted for 3, 6 or 12 months. The sponsor may be asked to submit a bond with the authorities for this visa category.
  • Visitor visa: If you plan to visit Australia for a short duration, you can apply for a temporary visitor visa. This category is valid for most categories and purposes except medical treatment or business. Visitors can stay up to 3 months, and even upto 12 months in special circumstances. You cannot study or work in Australia under this visa and need to have valid medical insurance for the duration of your stay in the country.
  • Parent visa: This visa is for the parents of an Australian citizen or Permanent Residency holder. This allows them to live with their child and grandchildren for the duration of the visa. There are various streams of this visa, both temporary and permanent, with differing terms, conditions and fees.

Experienced Migration Consultant for AAT Appeals

Has your visa application been turned down by immigration authorities? In most cases, you can file an appeal for reconsideration. Our skilled consultants and attorneys will help you file an appeal with the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (ATT). We work on your application to ensure the highest possibility of a positive outcome.

This highly specialised and complicated process can be handled only by experts. Call us now for an assessment and discussion on your appeals application after a visa refusal. It is important to note that applicants need to file an appeal in less than 28 days after the decision has been conveyed to them or in the timeframe mentioned in the refusal.

Why Choose Visalink Solutions As Your Migration Consultant in Noble Park?

Visalink Solutions is a trusted migration consultant and visa agency in Noble Park. We are proud to serve migrants from different cultures and nationalities. Our comprehensive, honest and affordable services have made us the number 1 choice of visa seekers from around the globe.

Here are a few of the reasons we have become the migration agency of choice for visa seekers:
  • Knowledgeable and experienced staff
  • MARA registered
  • Honest assessment
  • Fair prices
  • Comprehensive services
For result-oriented services and to apply for any category of Australian visa including de facto visa, Australian spouse visa and protection visa, contact us today. Send us all your documents for an assessment at To book a consultation with a visa agent or to speak to our experts, call us on 03 9574 2770 or 0412 275 958.
Get In Touch! Complete the form below and one of our experts will reply to you shortly